Scalping Brokerage

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. Now, as a scalper I am using MXTrade trading broker because of lowest trading spreads.        

• 3 weeks later...

In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically. But I am very lucky to select MTI Markets as my broker which is regulated by IFSC and permits scalping devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads from 0n pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable at the present as a scalper.    

• 2 weeks later...

I like to use long term and scalping according to the situation, so I always prefer broker which supports both, therefore I only go with TradeWiseFX Company, it’s awesome with having outstanding features and facilities which is great for scalping especially spread starting from 0 while they have smooth trading platform with no issues over slippage, re quote or even delay which makes scalping piece of cake!

Archived