Bonus From Broker

The deposits bonuses we take from only regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. That’s why, I am using now MXTrade broker which is regulated and from where I can use 100% initial bonus devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads.            

I don’t think getting bonus from broker is any big deal because almost every broker is offering it, but what’s most crucial part is having it from one that we can trust and rely upon. This is why I go for TradeWiseFX, it’s a really power pack company with offering gigantic 50% bonus, it’s super cool and gives just that push to make things rocking!

The bonuses we get from our trading brokers   practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.  But, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my trading broker where I got 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.   

• 1 month later...

Archived