Your Broekr ?

My broker is OctaFX since they are the number one broker in the world at present and it’s not just for one reason, but it’s for many reasons and that’s why I find it quite incredible to be with them. I am using their ECN account and it works seriously well for me been a scalper, but I like doing trading using all technique including long term, it’s how I am able to gain profits consistently with their support of low spread starting from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also amazing rebate scheme that gives me 50% back on all trading orders plus much more, it’s all terrific and helps in working big time.

• 3 months later...

In spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible to make profit with certainly without having lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the market with surely. I have been using MXTrade which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment by providing lowest trading spreads , 100% initial bonus , up to leverage 1:400 and much more trading facilities.        

14 hours ago, Forhad Reza said:

In spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible to make profit with certainly without having lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the market with surely. I have been using MXTrade which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment by providing lowest trading spreads , 100% initial bonus , up to leverage 1:400 and much more trading facilities.        

Of course every trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as scalper

On 11/16/2016 at 2:44 PM, Forhad Reza said:

If you depend on lowest trading spreads I would suggest you MTI Markets which is regulated by IFSC and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life is very much profitable.     

• 2 weeks later...

in this market place , for leading  a comfortable and secure trading with first of all we the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds.  That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using CIB FX which is VSFC regulated broker and always ensures security of funds at any investments with a wide range of trading technologies.  And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

Archived