Mistakes To Avoid For Beginners / Opening Too Many Positions

Rate this topic

Pilots call it fighting "fire helmet." This is a situation where too many things are happening around you, preventing you to react properly and creating a situation of intense stress. In the cockpit of a fighter, you can die - as a Forex trader, you are definitely going to die but you'll end up on the straw. Never open more positions than necessary, otherwise you will not be able to respond correctly.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

Guest gaban

If we open a position too much can make our margins will be reduced endurance and it will certainly make trading risk that we will receive will be greater. We must have good money management.

• 5 years later...

The permanent gain in interest income actually allows the account to react to currency price fluctuations better by adding an interest income generated buffer zone to absorb them. I am always noticed currency fluctuations and trades profitably with Bprimes. Since higher yields also attract capital and cause the currency to appreciate against its competitors, the returns are not limited to the leverage enhanced interest gains that the carry account accumulates.

• 2 weeks later...

If we want to lead a safe and comfortable business life with us traders certainly must choose the credible broker who guarantees the funds of their customers. That's why from my first day of trading I have used AAFX which is the real trading platform of ECN Execution and all the time I guarantee the security of the funds for any type of investment with a wide range of trading technologies. That's why all the time I feel safe and comfortable when trading.

Without knowing anything beginners choose their broker and sometimes got cheated and sometimes they start without learning of Forex trading which are common mistakes which all most every trader done. Forex4you is a reliable and regulated broker which I have chosen for my comfortable and profitable business, Thy give best educative sessions to learn completely of Forex trading. I used their demo trading account which help me to know about this broker.

On 12/20/2018 at 1:11 AM, Jo Eshuijs said:

Without knowing anything beginners choose their broker and sometimes got cheated and sometimes they start without learning of Forex trading which are common mistakes which all most every trader done.

This is why newbie traders should not blindly choose a broker without looking at the facts for themselves. Many people on forum just promotes themselves saying this broker is this and that and newbie traders should not fall for that.