Fxopen- Good Place To Trade

Guest justin lee

Guest justin lee

Hello everyone, I want to present you FXOpen broker which offers good trading conditions and good bonus sitem to start:

Spread from 2 pips

Credit leverage from 1:1 to 1:500

Micro accounts from 1$

Standard accounts from 25$

A wide range of financial tools

Trading terminal MetaTrader 4

Islamic accounts

Instant Execution — Quotation system

100$ bonus for standard accounts

Online support 24/5

The great bonus system you can check as well:

Get 100$ after making 10 lots accumulative trades.

To get this bonus you need to open a Real Money account and make 10 lots accumulative trades.

Example:

You have opened 0.5 lot sell EUR/USD, than 0.3 lot buy USD/JPY, than 1.2 lot buy GBP/USD. Total accumulative size is 0.5+0.3+1.2=2 lots. When you will make 10 lots 100$ bonus will be added to your account.

* 1 time offer

* Available for standard accounts only

Open new Standard account and receive 25$ as a bonus.

Standard account minimum trading volume is 0.1 lot (10000 points of base currency) and maximum trading volume is 1000 lot per 1 trade. 1 pip with 1 standard lot trade is equal to 10USD approximately.

* 25$ is withdrawable after making 10 lots of trade volume.

If you withdraw from your account, leaving a sum that is less than the minimum initial deposit required for the account ($25 on standard), your bonus amount will be voided from the account. Note: This applies to accounts that have made less than 10 lots of volume.

Note: there are no longer any IP address or PC restrictions on opening accounts. You may open as many accounts as you like.

Open new Micro account and receive 1$ as a bonus.

Micro account minimum trading volume is 0.1 micro lot (100 points of base currency) and maximum trading volume is 1000 micro lots per 1 trade. 1 pip with 1 micro lot trade is equal to 10 cents approximately. Balance on Micro accounts is indicated in cents.

* 1$ is withdrawable after making 1000 micro lots of trade volume.

If you withdraw from your account, leaving a sum that is less than the minimum initial deposit required for the account ($1 on micro), your bonus amount will be voided from the account. Note: This applies to accounts that have made less than 1000 lots of volume.

You can register via this link:Fxopen

• 9 months later...

Thanks for sharing this informations friend. THat will be great if the spread is 2 pips, that is better than InstaForex's spread for GBP/USD and EUR/USD. I like to play those pairs, seems like it will be good offers. And about the leverage, it's good leverage I think. We can trade with 1:500 leverage. That will help much..

Thanks for sharing this informations friend. THat will be great if the spread is 2 pips, that is better than InstaForex's spread for GBP/USD and EUR/USD. I like to play those pairs, seems like it will be good offers. And about the leverage, it's good leverage I think. We can trade with 1:500 leverage. That will help much..

i have been with fxopen, but i don't like it. when you set limit order, you must have 10 pips differ from current market price. the toher thing that i don't like, the fee of withdrawal through wire transfer is too much. the price movement is not that fast while i have good price movement at the same time in my other broker. i am sorry, i can't reveal my other broker in here.

@cnbc

Oh, the withdrawal can be done only with wire transfer. Yes, that was long tme to wait if we used Bank Wire. So there is no other payment method in here, usually some brokers will support to withdraw in e-currency like LR, AP or PP.

yes, you can use liberty reserve. fxopen have many type of withdrawal, you choose which one suit you. wire transfer is one of them. i prefer wire transfer as i trade in good amount. fxopen can accept credit card as well. if you want to try it, you may try it for only $1 deposit.:D

@cnbc

Oh, the withdrawal can be done only with wire transfer. Yes, that was long tme to wait if we used Bank Wire. So there is no other payment method in here, usually some brokers will support to withdraw in e-currency like LR, AP or PP.

Incase you didn't bother to check their website out. They support payment processors. It is cnbc's choice to use wiretransfer for his own funding and withdrawing needs.

They support: Moneybookers, Liberty Reserve, Alertpay, Webmoney, Perfect Money, C-gold.

Visit for more details: http://www.fxopen.com/DepositWithdrawal.aspx

Guest phoenix88

i have been with fxopen, but i don't like it. when you set limit order, you must have 10 pips differ from current market price. the toher thing that i don't like, the fee of withdrawal through wire transfer is too much. the price movement is not that fast while i have good price movement at the same time in my other broker. i am sorry, i can't reveal my other broker in here.

I was using this broker service for 2 years then not more. That's right. The limit order must be 10 pips, other online brokers mostly require 5 pips to set a limit order.

I think the only good things from this broker are they are having more variety of deposit/withdrawal options and another good thing is they are richer now.

Archived