Where Are Signatures Rule?

Rate this topic

Not sure we have any posted Dear, just don't go over the space of 2 - 768x60 Banners and you will be okay...

Just in case you need to know, you get to your Signature by going to the top right corner

where your username is and click the drop-down menu:

My Settings - when this is opened, you'll see,

Profile next to it, go there and on the left side, second one down is:

Change Signature...

If you need help on fixing your Signature, in the Help & Tutorials you'll find instructions on how to set up your siggy...

http://topgoldforum.com/help-tutorials-f40.html

Hope this answers your question, GlobalCashSite,

skylady :)

Hi buddies,

I can't find Signature Rules link, where it is ?

GCS

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure we have any posted Dear, just don't go over the space of 2 - 768x60 Banners and you will be okay...

Just in case you need to know, you get to your Signature by going to the top right corner

where your username is and click the drop-down menu:

My Settings - when this is opened, you'll see,

Profile next to it, go there and on the left side, second one down is:

Change Signature...

If you need help on fixing your Signature, in the Help & Tutorials you'll find instructions on how to set up your siggy...

http://topgoldforum.com/help-tutorials-f40.html

Hope this answers your question, GlobalCashSite,

Not clear yet. :(

How many url and how many lines I can use in signature? In fact you should post this on forum. WIthout forum rules or signature rules, forum does not look professional.

GCS

FOLLOW these instructions and use common sense, we can not have a long signature here, anymore than anywhere else... There'd be no room for programs...

We are just not quite as strict as most, in the Signature department...

Very strict in the Posting a Topic though, and what programs are allowed... so be sure you read and follow the rules & instructions for How to Post a Topic... k ? ...

So instead of the Area for All the explanations, as given before, here's the Signature one:

http://topgoldforum....siggy-t165.html

Not clear yet. :(

How many url and how many lines I can use in signature? In fact you should post this on forum. WIthout forum rules or signature rules, forum does not look professional.

Just use common sense Dear, you should not have more than 2 Banners, as explained before...

also keep the urls to 3 to 5, depending how long they are...and if you get too much in your signature it will not let you post it...

GCS

• 3 months later...

What we are referring to here is the Forum "signature" - where you put your programs you want to advertise and it goes in every post you write, under your post... k ?

Not your "name signature"...

There are no rules on how you sign things.

Obviously your signature should be the same (or very similar) each time you sign it or you will get problems with officialdom as your signature is compared to existing examples.

===============

Insurance | Accident Insurance