How Long Did You Use Demo Account?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

Guest gaban

there is no time limit to how long use demo account because with a demo account so we can train will make a good trading skill. Forex is a business, who has a risk high that we will be getting the maximum capability

• TGF Premium

i traded in demo account for couple of months till i got a bit of confidence, and you should spend time in the Demo account as it give a virtual experience and you can also experiment in demo accounts freely.

Demo account in a broker is a tool for us to learn about forex without spending money. Today, every broker also provide demo account to their client.

Guest gaban

Demo account in a broker is a tool for us to learn about forex without spending money. Today, every broker also provide demo account to their client.

yes demo account is a good place for us to learn trading, with a demo account then we will be able to learn to manage capital and with a demo account we will learn to trade

• TGF Premium

yes demo account is a good place for us to learn trading, with a demo account then we will be able to learn to manage capital and with a demo account we will learn to trade

We can use demo account to take part in demo contest and we must try to maximize it as well as possible. We can use real account with small amount to help us manage our trading capital.

I barely used it for few days and that is because I was getting same thing but with added benefit and that was with Nova FX, it laid excellent platform for me with their 200 USD welcome bonus which allowed me to do what I do in demo which is to learn and also having great chance of making profits without even any fear because I am not going to lose anything since there is really zero investment from my pocket.

• TGF Premium

I barely used it for few days and that is because I was getting same thing but with added benefit and that was with Nova FX, it laid excellent platform for me with their 200 USD welcome bonus which allowed me to do what I do in demo which is to learn and also having great chance of making profits without even any fear because I am not going to lose anything since there is really zero investment from my pocket.

Demo accountcan be maximized to test broker, leverage, trading condition, evem trading system before we use real account for trading. We also can use it to take part in demo contest

Guest gaban

there is no time limit in using a demo account, because the demo account will still be used to practice trading account even though we've been trading estate but we still need a demo account to practice trading, therefore we must using demo account well

Demo account is a master place to acquire proper fundamental data which is very supportive to start this trading place in a proper way. But, pragmatically we are not willing to trade in this stage with concern. Actually, I took demo account very seriously in my trading platform GCI where I opened my account devoid of any kinds of restriction. I have passed here almost 3 months and took many strong basic knowledge that is always helps me to keep survive in this market place in spite of having too much difficulty. And, I think , all we should take this trading account very cautiously for becoming a knowledgeable trader.

• TGF Premium

Demo account is a master place to acquire proper fundamental data which is very supportive to start this trading place in a proper way. But, pragmatically we are not willing to trade in this stage with concern. Actually, I took demo account very seriously in my trading platform GCI where I opened my account devoid of any kinds of restriction. I have passed here almost 3 months and took many strong basic knowledge that is always helps me to keep survive in this market place in spite of having too much difficulty. And, I think , all we should take this trading account very cautiously for becoming a knowledgeable trader.

Demo account is the first step to start trading in forex. And we can set initial capital in demo account as we wish. but i think,w e should start with small amount first. until now, there are many traders who still use demo account, including take part in demo contest.

Still, I can remember, I used my demo account exactly 8 months. Actually, I was not counting my spending period just wanted to learn till become a profitable Forex trader. First two months I was very in big problem. Because, I could not understood that from where I start my learning process? I searched in Google and YouTube go get a complete lesion for learning. Really, I did get any proper direction. Then, I read special trading eBook of TradingBanks trading platform. Where I got all kind of basic knowledge of Forex. Interestingly, I learned how to use Mt4 trading platform from their video tutorials.

Guest gaban

I think, if we are still new in forex, we should use demo account at lease 3 month for trading, learn more about forex to make us be more ready to start trading here. We will can maximize real account to get maximal profit

yes, for this new forex then we need to use a demo account I think even if we've been trading in a real account we also still need a demo account to maximize trading strategy well or testing broker

Guest gaban

A demo account is a virtual account that comes with play money that you can make virtual trades with. Demo accounts are free of charge and they are supposed to represent actual market conditions. Some brokers limit the demo account to 30 days of use. A good broker allows unlimited use of a demo account.

each broker has provided a free demo account for traders, because with a demo account that will make us comfortable to trade, and therefore we need to use a demo account with either. For that try trading with a maximum in the demo account, so it will increase our skills

Actually, it's true that practice makes a man perfect. Entering to live trading, i think one's should practice demo but it is not fixed time. But main fact is that what will you learn,you you ask yourself is it really fulfill to start in live account. Otherwise, you will take help from many other sources that will be perfect for you such as your nearest friend who know so much about Forex or best trading platforms CommexFx from where you may learn about platform, hedging, Scalping, security, leverage condition and so on. After then if you think you are perfect enough then start your journey in Forex trading.

• TGF Premium

each broker has provided a free demo account for traders, because with a demo account that will make us comfortable to trade, and therefore we need to use a demo account with either. For that try trading with a maximum in the demo account, so it will increase our skills

Demo account in a broker should be maximized. If there is demo contest, trader can try to maximize demo contest to get more trading experience. We can teach ourselves using this account.

Guest gaban

Demo account in a broker should be maximized. If there is demo contest, trader can try to maximize demo contest to get more trading experience. We can teach ourselves using this account.

of course, the demo account of the broker does need to be put to good as the demo account then we will be able to manage capital and we can practice trading well and therefore we need to use a demo account with a good

• 4 weeks later...

I think I used demo account for 4-5 months, I can’t say it was too great experience for me as I always was fighting for motive to do it. I was not able to perform well with no real motive, but then I found OctaFX broker, it has got thrilling demo contest cTrader, it has massive 400 USD prize, so it’s far more then motivating. I always like to be part of thrillers and this contest is definitely one of them.

Guest gaban

Demo accounts will always be useful for traders because the demo account we will be able to practice trading. if no demo account then we will find it hard to trade because we will not have a place to practice trading