Unnecessary Emotion Make Loss

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

That's not a problem. If we can make analysis well, i'm sure it can give us huge profit. But if we are emotion, i think we should not open trading platform. It can provoke us to make trades and certainly, the results obtained will be far from expectations.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

SL and TP can help you in minimizing the lost. you need to disicplin yourself in practicing and learning. If you are not doing it, neither SL nor TP can help you. Throw your greed far apart this is part of unecessary emotion.

Using SL and TP when trading it would be wise to minimize losses, and of course, we must set the SL and TP properly.

Guest gaban
A traders success or failure ALWAYS comes down to their mental state of mind – very important!
Unnecessary emotion will road you to get loss. Discipline is very important to be successful in this business.

And greed, fear are unnecessary emotion in forex, because it just lead us to be a failed trader. Believe in ourselves and do it.

• 2 years later...

Obviously, if we do our trading without proper logic unless market emotion, then definitely we’ll crash our trading balances. First of all, my intension is to find out logical areas of market. Live market review on Technical and fundamental sector that I get from TradingBanks broker is my main source of pure knowledge. So, when I get good points then, I open my trade with SL and TP.

Guest gaban

emotions will only make our trading losses, therefore, we need to be able to minimize the emotions by trying to minimize the emotional well so it will be beneficial for us

• 4 years later...

Emotion is the main enemy of a trader/. You can face a big lose for your emotion. Those traders who can control their emotions can succeed in this platform. To become a profitable trader, you have to thing with your mind, not with your heart. As a trader I always try to take decisions with my mind and experience. My broker Forex4you helps me to understand the market and also helps to make suitable decisions to make profit from this market.

• 1 year later...

To react to a loss in forex trading is vey bad. We should not react to a loss. Accepting the loss is very important. The reaction to a loss end up opening a revenge trade which brings more loss. The best thing is accept the loss and analyze why did you loss the trade. What was your mistake? Then learn from the mistakes. Learning from mistakes is the best learning one could achieve from a loss. I am trading forex with Eurotrader broker, as a result of their low spreads and 500:1 leverage. I additionally like their energetic withdrawal handle.

Forex is one of the best profitable markets to trade. However, the beginner should focus on learning to trade rather than earning Forex. Learn indicators, focus on demos for a long time, start small and look at pips instead of dollars.  Nowadays almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer a free demo account to tither traders.

On 7/9/2021 at 11:12 PM, David Meyers said:

Forex is one of the best profitable markets to trade. However, the beginner should focus on learning to trade rather than earning Forex. Learn indicators, focus on demos for a long time, start small and look at pips instead of dollars.  Nowadays almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer a free demo account to tither traders.

We must understand this fact that in the business of the Forex trading Emotions do not have any role to play.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Emotion-whether it is necessary or unnecessary- is harmful in all cases. I try to keep my emotion apart from trading and maintain good risk management policy with a regulated broker. FXOpulence broker allows traders with secure trading platform and technical errors free interface. The broker is regulated by ASIC and it provides 1:500 leverage accompanied by narrow trading spread. In particular, I am mesmerized by their amazing crypto500 and Indices1000 trading instruments.