Are You Satisfied With Your Broker?

Rate this topic

Yeah, i also make transaction via liberty reserve for my fbs account, and if we make deposit via LR, we will get bonus 3%...

If you're from Indonesia you can deposit and withdrawal from your FBS account using local bank ( Mandiri, BCA and BNI ) or using local changer, FBS make a lot of improvement to make thair client more satisfied.

I'm definitely satisfied with my broker (HY Markets). I've been trading EUR/USD with them for over 6 months. Currently the spread is 1.8 pips for EUR/USD. They may not have the lowest spread for this currency pair but i'm happy about how they treat their clients equally regardless of the account type that you opened with them. Plus they are a regulated broker by FSA in the UK.

If you're from Indonesia you can deposit and withdrawal from your FBS account using local bank ( Mandiri, BCA and BNI ) or using local changer, FBS make a lot of improvement to make thair client more satisfied.

Yeah, sir.. That's why i'm very satisfied with FBS because I'm an Indonesian trader and FBS give a lot of convenience for Indonesian traders who want to make transaction...

Yeah, sir.. That's why i'm very satisfied with FBS because I'm an Indonesian trader and FBS give a lot of convenience for Indonesian traders who want to make transaction...

So far there is quite a good review for FBS, besides welcome bonus that allows us to withdrawal the profits, demo contests with real prizes and a sizable deposit bonus of 30%, FBS also offers unique promotions, protection for our account by the time we got MC, has you been trying to breakeven trading?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Of course, i'm very satisfied with my broker now, InstaForex. I can get comfortable service for this broker, and i also can start trading without having to deposit by posting in forum which give bonus for our posting and bonus which be credited in my trading account.

Good broker gives much support to their clients to get better in their trading, in addition they provide customer service immediately respond to complaints and inquiries from their clients, it would be better if they provide customer service in a language that can be understood by their clients, not only the English language but also the language of other countries.

Juat like my broker, ahich always make me satisfied.

Good broker gives much support to their clients to get better in their trading, in addition they provide customer service immediately respond to complaints and inquiries from their clients, it would be better if they provide customer service in a language that can be understood by their clients, not only the English language but also the language of other countries.

Juat like my broker, ahich always make me satisfied.

You're right. The good broker will always the best service for their client, include customer service who always ready to help client who are facing problem. And i also satisfied with my broker, because their customer service is very friendly and give solution for my problem quickly.

Of course I am satisfy of my broker because he give me many facilities such as,35% first deposit bonus, Free automatic trading signals, ECN accounts with low spreads, Leverage up to 1:500,Rebates for active traders starting from 0.5 pip, $100 "no deposit" bonus ect

Of course I am satisfy of my broker because he give me many facilities such as,35% first deposit bonus, Free automatic trading signals, ECN accounts with low spreads, Leverage up to 1:500,Rebates for active traders starting from 0.5 pip, $100 "no deposit" bonus ect

My broker name is Forex-Metal

If i'm not satisfied with my broker, i will use other broker to trade. But in fact, my broker are made me satisfied with them, so no reason to look for other broker to trading. Hopefully, traders are in this forum get the right broker..

Guest lollabun

Anyone tried well-known brokers as hotforex, fxpro, fxcm,...? I see those are good brokers through my local forums.

I heard that such brokers are good, but they offering big spread. I am interesting with forex broker that have low spread like armada markets.

I heard that such brokers are good, but they offering big spread. I am interesting with forex broker that have low spread like armada markets.

Yeah, I'm also interested with broker which give forum with posting bonus, like instaforex.

Obviously I am satisfied by my Forex earning. When I first involved in Forex-Metal. From then I earned a lot. Now Per month income is around 600 dollar. Beside this when I take leverage from my brokerage house that time I earn more.

Wow. So, it's mean you have make profit consistently, isn't it? I hope i can do it too. I'm still trying it in InstaForex, and i wanna try to use forex copy system. Have you try it?

Every trader have reason why they are satisfied with broker that is using to trade now, include myself with InstaForex. I hope we can be a successful trading with our broker now. Good luck.

the foundation of your relationship with your broker would always affect the decision making in your future transactions. so being able to agree with each other will make things go smooth.

mutually beneficial relationship between the trader and the broker will provide benefits to both. I guess, all the brokers mentioned have their respective advantages. including FBS.

the foundation of your relationship with your broker would always affect the decision making in your future transactions. so being able to agree with each other will make things go smooth.

That's why we have to choose broker which give convenient service for our trading, so we can feel comfort when trading and we can more focus.

• 2 years later...

Yes, I am extremely satisfied in my brokers services MxTrade where I am getting all trading facilities as like a general trader. From here, I have opened my Islamic account within a short time devoid of facing any kinds of restrictions. I have not to pay any kinds of extra fess at all, that’s why I get all profit that I earn.

Yes, I am extremely satisfied in my brokers services MxTrade where I am getting all trading facilities as like a general trader. From here, I have opened my Islamic account within a short time devoid of facing any kinds of restrictions. I have not to pay any kinds of extra fess at all, that’s why I get all profit that I earn.

Yes, i'm satisfied with my broker. And surely, i try to maixmize what i've got from my broker. I also get islamic account and it makes my trading be more comfortable.