What Do You Think About Demo Contest?

Yeah, Indonesian trader in in the first position now, hopefully he/she can survive until in the end contest.

6des.png

Last time I saw the update position was changed, this demo contest has very tight competition not just because the participant more than two thousand traders from around the world but also because the participants allowed to use EA too.

Last time I saw the update position was changed, this demo contest has very tight competition not just because the participant more than two thousand traders from around the world but also because the participants allowed to use EA too.

Of course, it always change and there is surprise in demo contest, include 999 demo contest.. We will not know who will be the winners before the contest is ended and this contest will be end in 3 days more...

Here is one information about demo contest that still open the registration, 999 demo contest registration has been opened from December 18, 2012 until January 7, 2013. Contest period: 08.01.13 - 08.02.13, you can take a part in this contest without need to deposit first and you will get your chance to win the real prize which can be withdrawn anytime, this is the link to registration https://my.fbs.com/contests/999.

• 3 weeks later...

999 Contest got started

GarisSinar.gif

999.jpg

999_en-1.png

Dear traders!

Your favourite 999 Contest has got started. As of today 1569 traders from all over the world will do their best to win the competition.

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance in it and 1:100 leverage. You can trade 28 major currency pairs and EAs are allowed. 3 participants with the highest balances by the end of the contest period are announced the winners. It will be them who will withdrawable receive prizes from FBS (555 USD, 333 USD, 111 USD). And the contestant with the lowest deposit will get a free FBS MasterCard.

Contestants ranking: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest/participants

The contest will take place during 08.01.13 - 08.02.13

Contest details: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

FBS wishes all the participants good luck!

Have a profitable trade with FBS!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS

and be successful!

we_choose_fbsindo.jpg

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

The Best Broker Asia 2012

• 3 weeks later...

Demo contest is the best place to hone our trading skill and get chance to win the prize. And i think, every broker hold demo contest for their trader, include my broker InstaForex.

• 4 weeks later...

I have participate in demo contests from my broker and i have won some of them. I think it is a easy way to earn some money without deposit any extra money.

Congratulation. I'm happpy to hear that. Would you share your experience when taking part in demo contest for us? May be i can learn from your experience because I never won demo contest from my broker, instaforex.

I hope demo contest give you new experience and give you knowledge how to be a best treader. Many broker house give this offer so new treader take this offer.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

Yeah i get new experience from demo contest, and i learn from it to improve my trading skill be better. And my broker hold several contest, both for demo account and real account.

Guest lollabun

Yeah i get new experience from demo contest, and i learn from it to improve my trading skill be better. And my broker hold several contest, both for demo account and real account.

I also get a chance to enter the contest "Trader Of The Month" from Armada Markets. in this contest not only in terms of the amount of profit but the ability to process risk

Guest Rabbit_duck

yep, contests are great for getting some experience. I like that despite practicing your own strategy you can try something new and decide whether it suits you or not.

yep, contests are great for getting some experience. I like that despite practicing your own strategy you can try something new and decide whether it suits you or not.

Beside that, we get chance to win the prize that we can use to increase our trading balance. :)

Guest lollabun

Beside that, we get chance to win the prize that we can use to increase our trading balance. :)

so, in addition to gaining experience but also can get a prize, which can be used to withdraw or trading

so, in addition to gaining experience but also can get a prize, which can be used to withdraw or trading

But so far, i never won demo contest which held InstaForex, because there are many traders who take part in demo contests, but it's not be a problem for me

InstaForex regularly holds different contests and campaigns for its clients with the annual prize fund of more than $500,000. But so far, i never won contest from my broker.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I personally rate Demo contest very high as I feel it’s kind of stuff that one must go through if he is willing to be successful here. It’s not necessary to do it for years or months but even just few weeks can do world of good to our trading and we can learn a lot.

I am currently trading with OctaFX broker and they have got classic demo account in shape of contest, it’s their so popular Champion demo contest that I just love to participate in because it has handsome prize of 1000 USD so that is mouth-watering and keeps me glue to trading and also I can learn due to this factor so it’s just incredible to have such scheme.

Archived