Sell My Virtapay $

Guest silentfish

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why would you do this?

Simply because Virtapay money is worthless in the real world. Haha...I never thought I would ever see the day someone would actually sell Virtapay $ for real money via legitimate processors like PayPal.

Don't you ever spend real money in Virtapay. If you want to buy real products online, use PayPal and do not be fooled about Virtapay becoming a payment processor like PayPal. No legitimate online store and merchants accepts Virtapay money. Why? It has no real monetary value outside its own pages. Have you ever wondered why they give all that free money to whoever they can fool online? All you see in their site are just numbers and nothing more. They can actually give you a billion each if they want. LOL No worries for them as you cannot get them out and they do not have to spend a penny anywhere for whatever amount they give you in their site. There is just no real cash value for Virtapay $ in USD or in any other currency. That's why you cannot withdraw Virtapay $ to a bank or use it freely in many online stores like what you can do with Paypal. Virtapay is nothing but a ruse to attract people to join them so they can earn money through them. All they need to do is give people good numbers on their screen to give them the illusion of earning big time doing things in their website. Clicking here and there and so on so forth. But guess who's earning real money from those activities? The scam artists behind Virtapay! And the people who join them? Nothing but numbers to imagine 24hrs a day!

Archived