Hot Forex - HotForex.com

Rate this topic

On 7/28/2021 at 6:45 PM, sendong said:

yup, offering crypto has its perks, but the crypto market is wild, usd gbp and eur remain top forex currencies, and pairs that are linked to them, going into crypto changes a lot of fundamentals, its just different really though trading them technically is almost the same. 

Yeah agree crypto is easier to trade if you use technical analysis probably because many traders in the crypto space use same approach which creates self-fulfilling prophecy for some popular patterns. 

Trade your way to Paris this season!

PSG-2022.jpg

Dear Trader,

Our Road to Paris trading contest is live again, promising new thrills and giving YOU the chance to be the BIG LUCKY WINNER of a unique Paris Saint-Germain experience which includes:

• Attending a training session of your favourite PSG players
  • Two matchday VIP seats to experience the thrill of the game like never before
  • Two stadium tour tickets to discover the Parisian arena from the inside
  • Flight tickets & paid accommodation
Generous CASH PRIZES for the next 2nd - 5th top traders

&

$500 cash prize to the trader who shows the greatest improvement every week

ENTER THE CONTEST

The contest will run for the period of 28th February until 29th April 2022.

Good luck,

The HotForex team

I have received this email from the hotforex and i think the stuff enclosed in it is legit and worth entering the contest. The content of the email is shared for the reference.

Enc: Email content

Dear Client,

Our Road to Paris trading contest is live again, promising new thrills and giving YOU the chance to be the BIG LUCKY WINNER of a unique Paris Saint-Germain experience which includes:

• Attending a training session of your favourite PSG players
  • Two matchday VIP seats to experience the thrill of the game like never before
  • Two stadium tour tickets to discover the Parisian arena from the inside
  • Flight tickets & paid accommodation

Generous CASH PRIZES for the next 2nd - 5th top traders

&

$500 cash prize to the trader who shows the greatest improvement every week

19 hours ago, sendong said:

I think bitpay is only for deposits, not sure about withdrawals though. 

Why? have you tried to withdraw to BTC? I guess for Hotforex it should be more convenient to process withdrawals in BTC since less hassle with account and reporting to tax and accounting authorities.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2022 at 11:16 PM, nextop said:

any scenario trader can get profitable with Bitcoin's price movement? Does hotforex automatically convert bitcoin into USD always?

It's contract for difference so no assets change hands losing side simply pays to the winning side difference in opening price and closing price of the contract. This instrument is created for speculation only so you don't take any unnecessary risk. For me it's quite convenient. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
On 3/29/2022 at 9:31 AM, pradegxs said:

Very good how I can connect my Hotforex account to it?

In your HotForex account you can signup to become also an affiliate for them and reffer traders while you will make commissions on their trades.

I've just signed up for their affiliate program and submitted my documents. Waiting for them to verify them and then will start to promote them.

HF_EU_account.png

One thing that you should keep in mind is that there are two separate companies. HotForex is taking traders around the world (without several countries like for instance USA) and HFEU that is accepting traders from European Union. So you should signup for the company where you reside and your traders you will reffer are from. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...