Nzd/usd

amcfx

Note: This thread is intended for NZD/USD discussion and analysis. You can posts charts, analysis, and signals.

2priago.jpg

NZD/USD if break 0.7406 then bullish and if break 0.7373 then bearish

Buy Stop at 0.7410 SL 0.7389 TP 0.7460

Sell Stop at 0.7370 SL 0.7389 TP 0.7330

No notable candle formation. Candlesticks are trading in daily decending channel.

vnifxe.jpg

NZD/USD closed at 0.7363 this week. Looking at 0.7400 it is broken it was a strong support. We will see this pair testing the next support line at 0.7273 maybe next week. Another scenario, it may bounce halfway to 0.7273 then go up and down making a zig zag pattern.

I never used NZD/USD as my pair to trade in forex market. By the way, why did you choose this pair friend? What is your consideration to choose this pair? Have you mastered major pairs like GBP/USD, EUR/USD, AUD/USD. and another else of pairs so you moved to this pair?

I didn't master any pair. I just like trading it because its not like EU/GU once you identify the major trend with NU its good to go along with it.

Considerations:

- Spreads is 4 pips

- does not move erratically much like EU or GU

- I simply like it.

@amcfx

If my consideration, you must focus in a pair to know the characteristic. It's not good to trade with many pairs and you did that randomly because it's harder to take profits from pair which we didn't too much know the characteristic. If you liked it, it's okay than and you feel that pair is profitable so it's good pair for you.

@amcfx

If my consideration, you must focus in a pair to know the characteristic. It's not good to trade with many pairs and you did that randomly because it's harder to take profits from pair which we didn't too much know the characteristic. If you liked it, it's okay than and you feel that pair is profitable so it's good pair for you.

FYI, I'm trading one pair at a time, I only open 2 positions and that's my maximum. Yes I agree in focusing on a certain pair. NU can give profitable trades when you spot the opportunity and I'm not going to miss it when I see one.

@amcfx

That was good if you can limit your OP in a time. If me, sometimes I made more than 2 OP in a time although mostly I used only 1 positions too because I am newbie so I don't have any courages to open too much pairs. What kind of situation which you thought that was profitable to use NU friend ?

• 5 years later...

Yesterday I got 100 pips by buying NZD/USD, I opened this trade based on technical analysis of TradingBanks! Basically, now I am learning professional market analysis from their professional market analysis! Besides, I am also interested to use long time trades based on their market reviews! I get proper trading setup here from entry point to stop loss position!

Archived