Jump to content

⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF approve this banner. Add your banner here.🔥

Recommended Posts

Posted

 


Hi everyone,

I’m planning to purchase VPS hosting in India for a website that is growing and needs better performance, stability, and control than shared hosting.

Could someone suggest how I should choose and purchase a VPS? I’d like to know:

  • Which VPS specifications should I look for?

  • How much RAM, CPU, and NVMe/SSD storage is enough for a growing website?

  • Is managed or unmanaged VPS better for beginners?

  • Which VPS hosting providers in India are reliable?

  • What should I check before purchasing a VPS?

I’ve also come across YouStable while comparing VPS hosting providers in India. If anyone has used their VPS, I’d appreciate hearing about your experience with performance, uptime, support, and overall value.

Any genuine recommendations or tips would be helpful.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
x

⤴️ - Paid Ad. Add your banner here.🔥

×
×
  • Create New...