New Memecoin, DOGS: A Reward for All Telegram Users?

• TGF Premium

Reflecting on my experience in crypto mining, it is evident that the trend has undergone significant changes over the years. 

Crypto enthusiasts are now exploring the new frontier of integrating mining with gaming on platforms like Telegram. Following the success of projects like NotCoin, new telegram minable projects such as Hamster, Tapswap, and the latest addition, Dogs, are coming to light. 

Dogs, is accessible to all Telegram users and wondering if that's all because it rewards all participants based on their usage of the app with DOGS tokens. The older the telegram account, the higher the amount of DOGS tokens. 

DOGS seems like it'll be a big trendy tokens because CEX like Bitget has opened a Pre-Market for their users to trade DOGS based on the speculation to stay ahead of the official listing

The future implications of these developments in the crypto world remain uncertain. Will this pave the way for a Bitcoin bull run, or is this just another passing trend in the ever-changing blockchain ecosystem? Would you share your thoughts?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

$DOGS is the easiest airdrop of 2024, hands down. The fact that so many tokens are giving $DOGS a shoutout really shows how excited the community is about this airdrop. When I saw it on Bitget’s premarket, I knew it was going to take off. With exchanges gearing up to list it, the potential and buzz around this project are undeniable.

In my opinion, this is not a passing trend. Memecoins are no longer a signal of a market top.This is only the beginning of the altcoins season. 

I have also participated in the airdrop and I have already deposited my DOGS on Bitget because of the rewarding events they launched for their users and the zero gas deposit.

If you want to deposit there too, watch this tutorial: 

Edited by issimos