Are Crypto AMA Still Worth The Time?

• TGF Premium

In my early days following Crypto projects, Crypto AMAs (Ask Me Anything) was a prominent means of engaging with the crypto community.

Blockchain projects team were actively pursuing transparency and direct interaction with their audience. And the results after each AMA were remarkable. 

I got reminded of my experiences with AMA in the early when I saw Bitget Community planned AMA with Lista DAO in the CEX official Telegram community today Wednesday, July 10th, 2024 at 10:00 UTC. An interesting part that got my attention is that there's a 500$ in $LISTA to be shared among random participants.

However, with the recent events in the crypto space, are Crypto AMAs still a valuable endeavor, fostering authentic connections? Who has recently joined an AMA that significantly impacts the success of the Project?

1720597940845.jpg

Ama used to be a heavy thing few years back, and I remember back then, every project was all about AMAs. It seemed like every time you scrolled through Twitter, there was a project hosting an AMA. Nowadays, though, it's rare to come across AMAs like before. However, I have noticed some projects still doing them on Reddit and other crypto forums. It's not as prevalent as it used to be, but it's not necessarily a bad thing.

I've been following Lista since its (TGE), and I'm impressed to see how they're ramping up their marketing efforts to attract a wider audience. I really admire the team's approach, and I believe this project has a lot of potential. I might even consider investing in it.