Is Participating in Airdrops Worth Your Time, Especially with LayerZero?

• TGF Premium

As the ZRO token gears up for trading on major exchanges like Bitget and others, the excitement around LayerZero has been palpable. Many who took part in the airdrop are eagerly anticipating the potential gains.

While I've only recently dived into the world of crypto airdrops, I see the value in them as a means of generating exposure for a project. However, I remain apprehensive about the idea of receiving money for free.

With the rise of pre-market trading on exchanges, where new coins can be traded before their official listing, there seems to be more room for buyers and sellers to set orders ahead of time. But is there still significant profit potential in participating in airdrops in today's market?

I've heard mixed reviews about airdrops, with some participants spending more on swap fees or needing substantial amounts to claim their rewards. Some have earned considerable sums, while others have received mere cents. It also seems like participating in airdrops can be quite time-consuming.

What are your thoughts on the current hype surrounding LayerZero and airdrops in general? I'm not looking for specifics on individual projects; I'm more interested in hearing about your personal experiences with airdrops.