Crypto Earning Contest $410 in Prizes - Sponsored by Walbi ​ 💰💰

Message added by MrD,

The Crypto Earning Contest, sponsored by Walbi and starting on June 19, offers $410 in crypto prizes.

--> Signup to Walbi now and win crypto in the contest
Walbi_03_01_EN_72__8__x__9_0.png.69eef4f9efab9fc63c36104c5fc10e1d.png
--> Read our Review of Walbi to learn how to trade crypto with AI

💰 Contest Prizes:

• 8 lucky draws of  $10 every 2 days, paid in USDT. [Total: $80]
  • 5 prizes based on the users' accumulated points:  $150, $100, $50, $20, $10. [Total: $330]
  • More crypto rewards in your Walbi account. 

📖 How to Participate [GUIDE]

1. Sign up for TopGold. Forum, Have an account? Just log in.
  2. Signup for Walbi. Read the Walbi review.
  3. Do the daily task, earn points, and enter the lucky draw. [List here]

🏆Big Prize Trading Winners

$150 - @Pracca, $100 - @Godisjust100, $50 - @Kennysplash, $20 - @EuChangeLTD, $10 - @fahadaziz

🏆Lucky Draws Winners

• Root Admin

💰💰 Join the Contest and Earn All Our Crypto 💰💰

WALBI-TGF Crypto Contest.png

💰 A. Walbi Contest - $410 in Contest Prizes

Participate and increase tremendously your chances to win:

• Based on the number of points at the contest's final, five prizes in crypto:  $150, $100, $50, $20, $10 [Total: $330]
  • + 8 lucky draws of a prize in crypto: $10 every two days, [Total: $80]
  • + Other crypto rewards in your Walbi account.

👑 B. Meet The Contest Sponsor: WALBI

Walbi, the proud sponsor of our contest, is a crypto platform set to redefine how people trade crypto futures. It harnesses the power of artificial intelligence and blockchain technology to provide a trading experience that's secure, transparent, and user-friendly, setting it apart from the rest.

Find out how Walbi works by watching the movie below:

Spoiler

Personal review of WALBI: 

Trading crypto can be complex, but the Walbi AI assistant makes it a breeze. Their dedicated support team also ensures you're never alone on this journey. Fees can eat into your profits, but Walbi keeps its fee structure low and transparent. Please read our full review of Walbi

Have questions about Walbi? Contact their official representative in TGF - @Walbi

Walbi_03_01_EN_72__8__x__9_0.png

💰C. Payment proofs of winners receiving their prizes

Here, you will see the proof of payment from our members once the contest starts!

walbi-contenst-payment-task1&2.png

tgf__task_3_4_payments.png

walbi_tgf_task_5_6_payments.png

📖D. How to Participate In the WALBI-sponsored Contest [GUIDE] 

Win not just one but multiple exciting prizes in our thrilling trading contest. Participating opens the door to a world of potential rewards that could be yours!

1. Getting started is a breeze. If you're not already a member, sign up for TopGold.Forum. If you're already a member, log in. It's that simple, and it's free!
  2. Sign up for Walbi using our link. Confirm your email, and you will be good to go. [Free]
  3. Do the daily proposed task posted in 2nd post of this thread to qualify for the lucky draw with $10 prizes. [Free]
  4. Complete the previous tasks, do the current task to accumulate more points, AND earn the hefty $330 prize pool. [Free]

Have questions? PM me or Email me. Good luck!

📜 E. Contest & Participation rules

Here are the contest rules. Please reread them or PM me with details if you have any questions.

Spoiler
  1. In the next 16 days, we will post 8 tasks about Walbi, one every two days. For each task you do (besides tasks 2, 4 and 8), you will receive 10 points. I will keep track of the points so you can see where you stand.
  2. The prizes will be paid to your crypto account in USDT. 
  3. You must log in or open a new account using the Walbi app to participate. After you sign up, you can start participating in the contest.
  4. After all tasks are posted and you cast answers to quizzes and complete the tasks, we will check the points at the top. The first seven scores with the most points will share a prize pool of $330. Prizes will be paid to your crypto account in USDT.
  5. If two or more members score similarly at the end, the tie-breaking will be as follows: a) The member with more completed tasks will win. b) if it is still similar, the member with the bigger deposit(s) will win. c) if it’s still similar, the member with the highest multiplier will win d) If it is still similar, the member with more contest and review shares will win. e) if it is still similar, the member with more posts in the community will win.

📜 F. Tips to Earn More Points & Win

Here are a couple of tips that will help you earn more points and have higher chances of winning:

Spoiler
  • There are 8 tasks. You have 2 days to complete each. If you miss one, you will not qualify for the lucky draw and will not get the points for that task.
  • Some tasks come with a different number of points. So, if you do a specific action, you can earn 5 to 100 points, depending on your involvement. Make sure you do your best and accumulate as many points as possible.
  • Two tasks come with a multiplier, meaning we will multiply your existing points. Again, ensure you have more points to benefit from the multiplier.

📖 G. Contest FAQs

Spoiler

1. What do I have to do to win?

First, you should sign up for Walbi if you do not have an account already.

If you decide to participate, post your Walbi user ID here in the topic. Check the new posts in the contest thread about the tasks to earn more points and increase your chance of winning the biggest prize. Enjoy the fun!

2. Is Walbi available in my country?

Walbi is available worldwide, except for those in the USA and Canada. It is worth mentioning that Walbi doesn't ask for KYC verification.

3. Can I participate if Walbi is not available in my country?

If you have another citizenship in an approved country, you can participate. Otherwise, you can not.

4. How much can I earn?

The earning possibilities vary, but if, let's say, you are super lucky and get all the random draw, you earn 8 x $10. If you also make the most points and earn the biggest prize, $150, you have a total of $80 + $150 = $230. On the contrary, if you get only one lucky draw of $10 and the 5th place in the points contest, you earn $10 + $10 = $20.

6. How will I receive the prizes?

You will receive your prizes in the crypto wallet of your choice as long as it supports USDT via BEP20 OR TRC20.

7. Can I participate if the contest already started?

Yes, you can still participate until we post task 6 of the contest, even if the contest has started already. To do so, you must complete all the previous tasks. Of course, you cannot participate in the previously closed lucky draws, but you can participate in the remaining one and the big final with the $330 prize pool.

8. How fast must I complete the action(s)?

You have two days to complete the task to earn points. After these two days, we will post a new task and select a lucky winner.

9. My question is not listed. What do you think I should do?

You can post here in the thread, PM me, or email me, and I will answer in the next couple of hours. The fastest method is to post here so that other members will respond as soon as possible.

Walbi_03_01_EN_72__8__x__9_0.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• MrD changed the title to Crypto Earning Contest $410 in Prizes - Sponsored by Walbi
  • Root Admin

📜 H. Contest Taks [Will be shared one by one]

Task 1/8 [June 19 - 21]: Open a free account on WALBI and announce your participation in the forum by sharing the Walbi user ID. Everyone who completes it receives 10 points.

Task 2/8 [June 22 - 24] Share the contest URL on your socials, forums, and financial groups. Please send the list to me by PM or contact forum. For each share, you will receive 2 points. A maximum of 30 points can be awarded per user.[Jun 23 -- We updated the timeframe for task 2 with an extra day as it is the weekend]

Task 3/8 [June 25 - June 26] Join the communities on X, Discord Group, Facebook, and Telegram. (each platform x 10 points)

• Discord: https://discord.com/invite/ujYPmykjvc
  • X (Twitter): https://twitter.com/walbicom
  • Telegram: https://t.me/walbicom
  • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/walbicom/

Task 4/8 : [Jun 27-Jun 29] Make a deposit (min is as low as $1 for crypto and $5 for fiat) and share feedback about your experience (deposit methods, currency, overall process) here in the forums.

Task 5/8 [Jun 30 - Jul 3] Open a trade with an AI signal and share the feedback with us.

Here is a guide on how to select your AI trading assistant.

Task 6/8 [Jul 4 - Jul 7] Share your Walbi ref link, inviting people to test it on your social media profiles, public groups, public forums, etc. (Each share is worth 5 points, and the maximum is 40 points.) Here is a guide on how to get your Walbi ref link.

Task 7/8 [Jul 8 - Jul 14] Multiply your number of existing earned points with a higher trading volume and number of trades. This is the calculation formula: 

Trading score = (Number of open trades * Trading Volume)/100
IF Trading score < 1 then Multiplier=1
ELSE Multiplier = Trading score

Example:

• If you have 122 points and get a multiplier of 1.5 on task 7, your new number of points will be 122 x 1.5 = 183 points.
  • If you get a trading score of less than one, the multiplier will be one, so you will keep your existing points.

Task 8/8 [Jul 16 - Jul 19]. Final Questionaire. This task is open to all members with or even without a Walbi account. Your feedback is essential. You can answer only one or all the questions.

Each answer is worth 10 points, so the maximum you can win on this task is 60 points. Deadline: July 19, 2024.

1. Why did you/or did you not register for Walbi trading assistant yet?

2. What’s your experience using Walbi or other AI trading assistants? 

3. What’s the largest amount and leverage you would use to open a trade recommended by an AI?

4. How do you compare trading using AI vs traditional trading?

5. What do you think Walbi needs to add/change to be even better?

6. On a scale from 1 to 5, how much would you recommend Walbi to your friends to do AI-assisted crypto trading?

Here is the points situation on Jul 4 before the task 7/8 competition

Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 3.46.49 PM.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• MrD changed the title to Crypto Earning Contest $410 in Prizes - Sponsored by Walbi ​ 💰💰
  • MrD pinned and featured this topic
  • Root Admin
57 minutes ago, DailyMoneySaving said:

I would like to participate in this contest!

Awesome! Share your Walbi user ID, and you're enrolled!

• Like 2

• Root Admin
3 minutes ago, WebGoldMiner said:

Joined! Walbi ID 439738

Congratulations on being the first person to complete the 1st task of the contest! Best of luck winning the contest, @WebGoldMiner!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Root Admin

Members who completed the first task and automatically got enrolled in the contest: @WebGoldMiner, @Pracca, @ashtrader, @fahadaziz, @pmp87, @acmediagroup, @Godisjust100, @CBalabol, @XtraProfit, @Networks, @IngresosInternet, @Bigmayor

Folks, you still have more than one day to complete task 1, earn points, and participate in the daily draw!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• TGF Premium

In Walbi's terms, the list of restricted countries is much bigger:

11.2. The Company does not provide Services, to persons residing in:

• USA 
  • Japan 
  • Austria 
  • Afghanistan 
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina 
  • Burundi 
  • Iraq 
  • Central African Republic 
  • Congo 
  • Guinea 
  • Guinea-Bissau 
  • Syria 
  • Haiti 
  • Lebanon 
  • Libya 
  • Mali 
  • Iran 
  • North Korea 
  • British Columbia 
  • Canada 
  • Myanmar 
  • Nicaragua 
  • Serbia 
  • Somalia 
  • South Sudan 
  • Sudan 
  • Tunisia 
  • Yemen 
  • Zimbabwe 
  • Russia
  • Countries of the European Union and European Economic Area

And why there is no option for signing up with email and pass instead of sign in with Google, Apple or Wallet Connect?

• Like 1