Spending your Crypto like Regular Money Worldwide

Rate this topic

• TGF Premium

If you're a crypto investor or enthusiasts, I'm sure you'll be glad to spend your crypto normally and on the go to pay for online shopping on stores that accepts Bitcoin and crypto. I've always been looking forward to the experience too.

With the constraints of having to convert crypto to fiats, transaction fees and then trying to buy your desired item online and finding ways to find the platform wallet with cryptocurrency is always a long route. I know there's been promises from major exchanges on the use of their crypto cards but I'm yet to see major headways.

Again, I've stumbled on the BlackCard Crypto Credit Card with promise to facilitates seamless transactions by supporting payments from every major platform. A closer look at this project shows their platform token BCCoin which recently got liked on major CEX like Bitget, has a fee-free staking mechanism, allowing users to secure their virtual and physical cards by staking a certain amount for a period of time.

The project looks solid to me, no doubt with a substantial portion reserved for user rewards. And I'm considering holding $BCCoin but would like to know which platform helps you all to spend your crypto normally like regular fiat currency in your debit card.

7 hours ago, desmonddesk said:

If you're a crypto investor or enthusiasts, I'm sure you'll be glad to spend your crypto normally and on the go to pay for online shopping on stores that accepts Bitcoin and crypto. I've always been looking forward to the experience too.

With the constraints of having to convert crypto to fiats, transaction fees and then trying to buy your desired item online and finding ways to find the platform wallet with cryptocurrency is always a long route. I know there's been promises from major exchanges on the use of their crypto cards but I'm yet to see major headways.

Again, I've stumbled on the BlackCard Crypto Credit Card with promise to facilitates seamless transactions by supporting payments from every major platform. A closer look at this project shows their platform token BCCoin which recently got liked on major CEX like Bitget, has a fee-free staking mechanism, allowing users to secure their virtual and physical cards by staking a certain amount for a period of time.

The project looks solid to me, no doubt with a substantial portion reserved for user rewards. And I'm considering holding $BCCoin but would like to know which platform helps you all to spend your crypto normally like regular fiat currency in your debit card.

Mine has been too many experiences of cards never being delivered because of the country where I live in. I wonder how Black card coin will fix handling customer's request cos everyone would want to have a feel of spending directly from their crypto card. That's for sure.

Meanwhile, their whole concept gives BCCOIN a good utility.