How you could earn extra money as a trader or investor in participating in noteworthy events

I believe that 2024 will be even more enjoyable than anticipated, with numerous events happening across different exchanges and platforms prior to BTC halving. Recently, I've participated in various events such as Binance launchpool, where I had the opportunity to farm ENA and received an airdrop before its listing, as well as some Bitget events, as the cex is well known for many events. Although I only took part in a few, such as the BTC halving event with a prize pool of 2 BTC.

Why am sharing this, is because I feel that they're people who might want to participate in this kind of stuff but weren't able to find it information on time. And there are people who don't know that only investing or trading is not the only means of making money in crypto. To make money in crypto is very weird and this is another simple part of it. So, here is another event in collaboration with Cryptorank that caught my attention (those who know this site, knows they don't usually do this kind of event on a daily and when they do have an event, Is usually worth it). It offers a chance to win a ticket to Memecon in Lisbon and a share of the prize pool. For those interested, more details can be found here: https://cryptorank.io/earn/quests/memecon-conference-raffle

I hope this will be beneficial to some of you and you will make the best out if it, I might be sharing events update once in a while, who knows who it might help. Good luck