Bull Run in View: Anyone earning crypto by doing tasks?

Rate this topic

• TGF Premium

Buying some tokens for long term hodl has always been my thing and watching it grow its value over time has been some of the most satisfying things that I get as a crypto investor. But I know individuals who do some simple task and earn cryptocurrency for it, and seeing their portfolios grow over time too. I think is more satisfying.

Although I’ve always been a fan of buying my desired tokens but with what I've seen in few months of joining some cryptocurrency discussion forums, finding smart ways to earn free crypto - maybe not completely free because they did something to earn it, catches my interest.

Let's consider Layer3 for instance, a platform where you can do quests and earn XP - XP helps the protocol, mostly in gaming platforms. So, by doing task people qualify for various airdrops. Layer3 had quests like Blurr, Jupiter, Arbitrum, Optimism, Starknet, Zetachain, Scroll, Linea, Base and many more protocols.

Exchange too aren't left out in rolling out tasks to incentivize users. I learnt only after the event that JUP came from Jupiter which is a CEX. Recently, I followed discussions about Bitget rewarding users with Gala for completing tasks and spinning the wheels. There are other platforms too people learn about new cryptocurrencies and get rewarded. Not sure if it's about claiming candies or another.

For crypto investors, are enquiries about opportunities to earn free tokens a subject to be shy about? Someone said airdrops are starting the 2024 bull market. And with what I'm seeing already, I gree with the statement. But I wish to ask, If you do some of these tasks with good reward, how do go about spotting them?