Crypto Airdrop the new Wave

Rate this topic

Is anybody thinking about the way crypto has been changing stances every year?

The airdrops I've seen people benefit made me think of this.

We all know how Bitcoin all Started and how very few participated in buying it and some thought it was another Money Laundering that came in a brand new phase. Long story short, we can see what BTC has displayed over the years

Then, you remembered Ethereum and the forsage stuff that made a lot of people money during lockdown due to Covid. That one didn't finish we entered Meme. Where so many also earned from Doge and Shiba, bringing room for other Memecoins

After that, Altcoins with good potential was what became a thing. There, we see people buying different types of Alt at an early stage and they made good money. Then, AI coins started trending...

Now, What is in play is AIRDROPS!! To be honest, I never guessed this would happen. So many Aidrops like PYTH, STREAK and even PORTAL have given  many people millions just by either mining or doing something

Guys, Crypto is an Evolution and a place where I think we can make money anytime and anywhere and I think is becoming interesting.