fb farming for arbitrage

Rate this topic

jacktho

As a social media manager, I've had my fair share of challenges with Facebook accounts. Whenever I create a new account, it gets banned without doing anything. I want to share some insights and personal tips that have worked for me in managing account farming without getting into hot water.

Recently, I discovered that Facebook allows up to five profiles linked to one main account. This has been a lifesaver! It's perfect for separating your personal life from your professional roles or managing different client profiles.

This has been a game-changer for me. MoreLogin allows me to create browser profiles with unique digital fingerprints, making each Facebook account appear as if it's being accessed from a different device. This significantly reduces the risk of accounts being linked or flagged by Facebook.

FACEBOOKpic.thumb.jpg.ad0cb9225fdb6816c3ad2e2873d0ff4a.jpg
Here's the tricky part - creating these accounts. I always use different names and email addresses for each account. Phone numbers? A big no-no, unless you want Facebook linking your accounts. And remember, the more 'real' each account appears, the better. Add a few friends, like some pages - make it look legit.

Managing Multiple Accounts:

Separate Browsing: I use MoreLogin to manage each account in a separate browser profile. This keeps my activities distinct and reduces the risk of accidental cross-posting or triggering Facebook's security algorithms.
Regular Maintenance: I periodically check each account, update details, and engage with content to keep the profiles active and realistic.

Tips:
Use only high-level proxy servers.
The problem: if you log in to multiple accounts using only one IP address all your accounts may be blocked.
The solution: use high-level proxy servers. High-level proxies or high-quality ones are individual IPv4 proxy servers (make sure you have exclusive access).