What are the best cryptocurrencies to invest in long term?

Rate this topic

When you sit down and think of the best cryptocurrency that you can invest in long term, it might be some sort of dilemma for you. To determine this you need to pay attention to their fluctuations in prices. If it changes rapidly and not stable for some time then it is not ideal for long term. 

Examples of those that have potential for long term are LTC, BCH.

• 3 months later...
  • TGF Premium
On 9/11/2023 at 8:42 PM, Kennysplash said:

When you sit down and think of the best cryptocurrency that you can invest in long term, it might be some sort of dilemma for you. To determine this you need to pay attention to their fluctuations in prices. If it changes rapidly and not stable for some time then it is not ideal for long term. 

Interesting. So big volatility means a currency is not trustworthy. I kind of agree.

That doesn't mean the less volatile the better, but a currency with big swings usually is a sign that that currency's market is driven more by herd emotions rather than by fundamentals.

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion, the cryptocurrencies that can be invested in for the long term do not change over the years, because always for long-term investments you need to choose Ether and Bitcoin, you can also consider the tokens of major exchanges because they also have a great influence. And in addition, you can take such old coins as Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin.

• TGF Premium
On 1/18/2024 at 3:20 PM, deucher said:

In my opinion, the cryptocurrencies that can be invested in for the long term do not change over the years, because always for long-term investments you need to choose Ether and Bitcoin, you can also consider the tokens of major exchanges because they also have a great influence. And in addition, you can take such old coins as Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin.

I wonder why major exchanges issue their own tokens.

Is it just to raise up money? Which purpose do those tokens serve?

• 4 weeks later...

Binance Coin is the native cryptocurrency of the Binance exchange and is used to pay for transaction fees on the platform. Additionally, Binance has been expanding its ecosystem, including launching its own blockchain (Binance Smart Chain) and supporting various DeFi projects, which could contribute to BNB's long-term value.