Invest $55 and earn $10-$15 per day

Rate this topic

Hello, My name is Sandro.
I trade on Binance for more than 2 years. And I have 4 years of experience in short trading. My scalping analysis ratio is 96% on Binance. I invest $1050 and earn daily $50-$70 by intraday trading. If you want to earn and learn from me for free then contact me.
How we will earn money?
We will trade on Binance (Short trading/intraday). I have 4 years of experience. So don't worry about losing money. Because if you lose money then I will also.
Why I will lose money?
I give u a trading signal and instructions. You need to just place an order, that simple. After every month you will give me 10% of your earning. Example: If you earn $300/month you will give me 10% of $300. So, I don't want to lose your money. Because the more u get profit the more I will earn commission.
Why it's not a Scam?
Because I will give u just instructions in your inbox and all u have to do by yourself. (I will guide u) And Binance is the top crypto trading website. It's a legit site. You can check...
Requirements:
1. Must need Binance Account (If u don't have one, create one by watching a video on YouTube)
2. Need at least $20 on your Binance Ac(The more u invest the more u will earn per day) like: With $20 = $1-$2 /day
With $50= $7-$9 /day | With $70 = $10-$13 /day | With $100 = $15-$17/day
3. Must be active on Fb messenger
4. Mobile / laptop
5. Net connection/ wifi
If u are interested then tell me. search me telegram: sandrobiswas