Self-Prediction

alice29

Italian mathematician Geronimo Cardano published the laws of chance governing card & dice games. But he became most famous for his accurate horoscope predictions. He even predicted his own death in 1576 - even down to the exact hour. When the time came he was still healthy, so he killed himself rather than being proved wrong! :wacko:

I remember the Korean television series, Queen Seon Doek. The Queen asked Bidam, "you can predict? ok tell me when will you die?"

Bidam took some time to give answer, finally said, "I will die 2 days before the death of the King"

pretty clever answer to make himself safe.

I remember the Korean television series, Queen Seon Doek. The Queen asked Bidam, "you can predict? ok tell me when will you die?"

Bidam took some time to give answer, finally said, "I will die 2 days before the death of the King"

pretty clever answer to make himself safe.

that series is familiar as i have seen it being televised but i don't know about the story. :huh: its just scary how can someone predict his or her own death. :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

there will be cases when a person can predict his/her death like in the case of a person in a deathrow when the execution is already set. Also a terminal illness that the doctor has set schedule on the exact date he/she will die. But it is not a guarantee, it may change depending on the situation.