Gold $1600, Silver $28 And Dow 14000 By End Of Year Or Crash?

peterm

• Root Admin

Hello peterm I can talk only about Gold as I have active investments in gold currency.

That's the gold price chart for 5 years time period

au1825nyb.gif

Gold is mostly used as a way to preserve wealth so rich people that don't want to see their wealth eaten by fiat currency inflation they refugee in gold. Hoever as we can see from the charts if we discuss only about Oct 2009 Oct 2010 period the price rised from $1000/ounce to almost $1400/ounce .Thats 50% pure profit in just one year... Can't we call this a darn good investment ?!

So I suspect now there are a lot of speculators on the gold market as well.

Can it reach $1600/ounce mark.. Yes I think it can as i think the trend to run from fiat currency to gold reserves.. People needs fiat currency only when they are making investments or find other profitable markets.

So my advice.. profit as long as you can ;)

Yes the gold uptrend will continue until next year. Many economies still not in good health. Economies like US,Japan,Brittain,Spain and France are far from recovery .This will put pressure on oil price and push it down making gold more attractive :)

Hello there, very interesting topic, especially as Digger Fendy is in the Gold Business at Ghana. Will Gold go up? There is no doubt about it that Gold will reach high levels we even do not think about it by now.

The reason for it are manifold and an major ignition to it was the financial crisis where greed and mismanagment from the banks has brought us to. Without the stupid politicans who have bailed them out Gold would stay today at 3 times the price it is right now.

The decision to go in to the gold business was made by us in June 2010 and today we are in operation, my Partner Jean has flown with the first batch of Gold to Malaysia to deliver it to our Partners there, and I am stay on to get the own mining operation running.

We use our advanced oxidation technology which increases the output of alluvial gold 2-3 times the present out put where most of the gold is lost due to the glue conditions of the Clay.

At Digger Fendy you can buy Gold at 4% below market price no it is not a joke or scam offer, but based on the reality of the local Ghana Gold market which trades internal below the world market.

All clean and neat and counted for, officially shipped to your address and delivered to your Door.

https://www.diggerfendy.biz/?ref=Ghanagold

We are real and touchable as the Gold we are working with and for, Give it a try and you are able to start up your own Gold storage.

Cheers

Fendy

• 1 month later...
Guest f5mtadas

Good info by Dennis,

What do you think about other metals ?

does gold seems best promising ? anyways I think metals are long term low risk investments, don't you ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest phoenix88

Good info by Dennis,

What do you think about other metals ?

does gold seems best promising ? anyways I think metals are long term low risk investments, don't you ?

The answer of your question above is "Gold". it is very promising. Look the price of gold, it increasing from year to year.