Jump to content

⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF approve this banner. Add your banner here.🔥

Recommended Posts

  • TGF Premium
Posted

Bill knows how the media works better than anyone. He said they hate good news.

 

He pointed to a recent report—American households have more assets than ever, and the poverty rate is at a record low. He says CNN never mentioned it.

 

I pushed back. Americans have had record assets almost every year since 2010. Is that even news?

 

Bill's answer: the numbers are new, and they keep going up. Meanwhile all you hear about is gas and groceries.

 

He has a point. Fear sells. Fear always sells. I've been reading headlines for 40 years. If I'd traded on every scary one, I'd be broke. Actually, I have been broke. More than once. Usually because I listened to the scary headlines.

 

Then I asked him an uncomfortable question. – James A.

Profits from free accurate cryptos signals: https://www.predictmag.com/ 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
x

⤴️ - Paid Ad. Add your banner here.🔥

×
×
  • Create New...