Charlotte Levvy Posted Wednesday at 09:17 PM Posted Wednesday at 09:17 PM Which VPS (operavps.com or scalahosting.com) is better to sign up with? I plan to host a Wordpress blog.
Verified Company DoubleImpactPR ✔️ Posted 54 minutes ago Verified Company Posted 54 minutes ago In general it may also depend on what sort of use the site will have, what is the target audience and GEO's targeted. If you want to go lower-end, starter VPS packages beware of the too good to be true sounding deals, I advise not to get locked into a long auto-renewal contract. Make sure the host can upgrade and support you as your needs grow. For a time tested host, from starter dedicated all the way to ant means of complex multi-server setup, I can recommend to check with MojoHost
Lunasphere Posted 20 minutes ago Posted 20 minutes ago Compliance and Regulations. If handling sensitive data, ensure compliance with GDPR, HIPAA, or PCI-DSS. Non-compliant hosts put your business at risk. Think that you will not regret having looked at Rightservers.com VPS solutions. The intuitive tools and helpful interface this hosting provider offers are features I appreciate every time I log in. Good options for higher traffic.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now