Jump to content

⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF approve this banner. Add your banner here.🔥

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I’m running a network of SEO-focused blogs and need a server setup that can support multiple sites efficiently. I’d prefer a VPS or small dedicated server with 8–16GB RAM and a decent multi-core CPU. Multiple IP addresses would be a plus. Budget is around $80–$120/month. USA location preferred. Need your expert comments on the dedicated servers offered by Hostingsource.com and GTHost.com web hosts - Any feedbacks please? What server host is better? Looking for stable uptime and flexibility in configuration.

  • Verified Company
Posted

When it comes to dedicated servers and USA location, I can strongly recommend to check with MojoHost.

Dedicated servers are starting already at $ 39 / month

Two locations in the USA, Michigan and Florida - own infrastructure, unmatched peak performance.
99.999 % up-time guarantee, no fixed contracts, genuine top level support (40+ system admins at your disposal)
A host that I know personally since 2005 and one Company that I can endorse completely.

Feel free to check the dedicated servers offering at the MojoHost website or hit me up on Telegram and I'll introduce you directly to review your needs.

 

Posted

Instant Activation Preconfigured Servers. Grab a 50% discount on your initial month of Hostingsource.com dedicated servers by applying code: 50%Discount. Overall, this provider exemplifies what professional web hosting should be — reliable, secure, scalable, and supported by a knowledgeable team that values client success.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Accounts from operavps.com and inet.ws are worth every cent you pay for their services. 

I've never had a reason to look elsewhere since switching to these companies. Their dedication to ensuring their customers receive the best possible experience is truly remarkable. They are always there when I need them and are always happy to help, no matter how big or small the issue is. In my unbiased opinion, these hosting providers deserve a glowing 5/5 star rating for their exceptional services and dedication to their customers. 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
x

⤴️ - Paid Ad. Add your banner here.🔥

×
×
  • Create New...