Jump to content

⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF approve this banner. Add your banner here.🔥

Message added by MrD,

World Cup 2026 Predictions Contest Sponsored by CasinOK
Earn $20/$10 daily, plus $200 at the end, by predicting the match results.
Participate by registering a CasinOK account and casting a prediction for today's match!!!

CasinOK WC Tournament.png

CasinOK is running a World Cup tournament with $3M in prizes and partnered with us to support our predictions contest. To participate, you have to register a free Casinok account to receive the prizes.

Winners of the tournament: 

Winners of the $20/$10 prizes (so far): @OrigamiMag (Jun 11), @MikeyCrypto (Jun 12,16),  @blondie (Jun 14), @EuChangeLTD (Jun 15,17, 28), @MikeyCrypto (Jun 16), @EuChangeLTD (Jun 17), @Teegold (Jun 19), @Egypt King (Jun 20), @nxanth (Jun 21), @Warfare (Jun 22,24,30), @Lara2016 (Jun 26),   @LibertyCrypto (Jul 1), @Warfare (Jul 3), @Josh clark (Jul 4), @Teegold (Jul 6), @nxanth (Jul 9), @Monster Masterpiece (Jul 14), @Chrisg (Jul 15), @Monster Masterpiece (Jul 18), @Teegold (Jul 19)

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
Posted

Hello, everyone!

Quick update:

  1. My health checkups last week went well overall. I still have a couple left, but the heavy ones came out okayish.  
  2. The sponsor (Casinok) refused to pay any contest earnings, which surprised me.
  3. I will pay the winnings from the TGF pocket, so please MSG me your USDT account so I can send you the winnings if you haven't received them from Casinok. I plan to do it in the next 10-14 days. Hopefully we will get some advertising order(s) that will help us speed up the process.

That's all for now! I will keep you posted.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Posted
14 hours ago, MrD said:

Hello, everyone!

Quick update:

  1. My health checkups last week went well overall. I still have a couple left, but the heavy ones came out okayish.  
  2. The sponsor (Casinok) refused to pay any contest earnings, which surprised me.
  3. I will pay the winnings from the TGF pocket, so please MSG me your USDT account so I can send you the winnings if you haven't received them from Casinok. I plan to do it in the next 10-14 days. Hopefully we will get some advertising order(s) that will help us speed up the process.

That's all for now! I will keep you posted.

This is not serious from them will private message you USDT wallet address.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • TGF Premium
Posted
On 9/13/2026 at 9:56 PM, MrD said:

Hello, everyone!

Quick update:

  1. My health checkups last week went well overall. I still have a couple left, but the heavy ones came out okayish.  
  2. The sponsor (Casinok) refused to pay any contest earnings, which surprised me.
  3. I will pay the winnings from the TGF pocket, so please MSG me your USDT account so I can send you the winnings if you haven't received them from Casinok. I plan to do it in the next 10-14 days. Hopefully we will get some advertising order(s) that will help us speed up the process.

That's all for now! I will keep you posted.

Hello dear MrD,

I wish you good health.

I didn't want to bother you. I'm going through a difficult time right now, too.

I immediately realized that there was some misunderstanding with Casinok. 

They immediately refused to pay out my prize and demanded that I place bets.

 

  • Like 1
  • TGF Premium
Posted
On 9/13/2026 at 9:56 PM, MrD said:

Hello, everyone!

Quick update:

  1. My health checkups last week went well overall. I still have a couple left, but the heavy ones came out okayish.  
  2. The sponsor (Casinok) refused to pay any contest earnings, which surprised me.
  3. I will pay the winnings from the TGF pocket, so please MSG me your USDT account so I can send you the winnings if you haven't received them from Casinok. I plan to do it in the next 10-14 days. Hopefully we will get some advertising order(s) that will help us speed up the process.

That's all for now! I will keep you posted.

Dear MrD,

I sent you my USDT address in a private message.

  • Like 1
Posted
21 hours ago, MikeyCrypto said:

Hello dear MrD,

I wish you good health.

I didn't want to bother you. I'm going through a difficult time right now, too.

I immediately realized that there was some misunderstanding with Casinok. 

They immediately refused to pay out my prize and demanded that I place bets.

 

Means place bets with your prize or place from pocket money?

  • TGF Premium
Posted
2 hours ago, Monster Masterpiece said:

Means place bets with your prize or place from pocket money?

They demanded that bets be placed specifically on my prize.

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, MikeyCrypto said:

They demanded that bets be placed specifically on my prize.

Not only that, they will also ask you to make a deposit even after placing bets. Meaning you can't withdraw any money until you make a deposit, which you still have to wager.

  • Like 1
Posted
2 hours ago, MikeyCrypto said:

They demanded that bets be placed specifically on my prize.

I send username to MrD but seems he doesn't read username monster_masterpiece to contact them about prize means like what you said you need to wager bonus and make another deposit which doesn't make sense to withdraw after wager which is expected.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
x

⤴️ - Paid Ad. Add your banner here.🔥

×
×
  • Create New...