Masquerade Party within Blockchain Event?

• TGF Premium

I was reading about Blockchain startups incorporating Masquerade parties to crypto events. I got to learn that the idea of a masquerade party where guests wear masks, costumes, and formal attire, often with an air of mystery and fun simply gives people of different social class an opportunity to relate.

So when I read the  Bitget announcement of opening up an opportunity to win a ticket to attend its Masquerade Party at Blockchain Life 2024 event in Dubai.

I feel this fusion of masquerade parties and blockchain events will be an unforgettable event because incorporating blockchain technology with fun and culture, it'll create a unique and memorable experience for crypto Enthusiasts. A masquerade party can add a unique twist to the Blockchain life 2024 and I'll be glad to participate.

Participants are expected to demonstrate their dedication by engaging with @Bitgetglobal post on Twitter: follow, retweet, tag 3 friends, and include #BitgetBuilders in their posts. The fun part is participants having to share their unique perspective by revealing their aspirations for this extraordinary opportunity. If you would be participating like I'm planning to, ensure you fulfill all the requirements in the provided form on the Bitget website. Bitget Builders will take precedence in the selection process, so if you are not yet part of Bitget Builders program, complete the application form promptly.

By completing all the tasks, users become eligible for exciting rewards. The exclusive Bitget Masquerade Party will commence on October 24 at 8:00 PM (UTC+4). I hope to be part of this memorable and rewarding experience.