Let's examine who among us has squandered cryptocurrency chances so that others may benefit from it.

While thinking back on the opportunities I had to meet people when they were still relatively new, I realised that I would not have missed any of them if I had someone to guide me through the process and teach me the fundamentals. One such opportunity is that I met Bitcoin when it was still relatively new and only cost a penny. I also had the honour of getting to know people like Ether, SHIB, and DOGE. I also laughed with BNB and bought and sold out early. I'm happy I was able to be a part of the DOGS winner and TONNE, and I've taken some events like the Daily win event to unlock! As a result, I've taken a lot of things seriously, even when people seem to be making fun of me. I would first ask questions and then look at the fundamentals surrounding everything rewarding in the space! More DOGS, BGB, and SOL. I promise not to let things slip through my fingers in the future, and I would like to hear from individuals who have missed things and are now regretting it about what those things were and how they intend to get better. https://www.bitget.site/en-GB/events/activities/712316ead8be5675923d47e7ee53ebdf?channelCode=India&color=black&vipCode=jjxj