HAMSTER A NEW T2E game with $5000 giveaway

Ashleyroyality

I am thrilled to announce Hamster Kombat, a promising new tap-to-earn game. This innovative game allows players to earn $HMSTR tokens simply by tapping on their screens, making it accessible to gamers of all levels.

The $HMSTR token is set to be listed on September 26, 2024 on many Cexs like Bitget,kucoin,Bybit etc. To celebrate this exciting milestone, Bitget is hosting a giveaway with a total prize pool of $5,000 in $HMSTR tokens. This is a fantastic opportunity for early adopters to get involved in the project and potentially win big.

While the official presale details for $HMSTR have not been announced yet, I'm eager to learn more about this upcoming event. Presales often offer attractive terms and early access to the token, making them highly sought after by investors.

I'm curious to know if anyone has any information about the potential presale for $HMSTR. 

1726147220656.png

• Thanks 1

How exciting Hamster Kombat sounds! The fact that you can earn $HMSTR tokens just by tapping the screen is quite innovative and accessible. I am happy to know that the token will be on exchanges like Bitget, Kucoin and Bybit starting September 26. The $5,000 $HMSTR giveaway on Bitget is a great opportunity for early adopters. I'm looking forward to learning more about the pre-sale as they usually offer good terms

• 2 weeks later...