Huge growth in crypto space since DOGS airdrop.

You guys do remember that DOGS token hype right? Everyone was talking about it, and also everyone in my neighborhood was trying to get in on it. Even though they don't know what it was, they were all about that free money.

Anyway, I am really sure that hype definitely helped TON grow, and it also brought a lot of new people into the crypto. And as I was scrolling through Twitter, I noticed that Bitget cex posted about their followers having increased from 2M to 3M! Like They gained over a million followers in just a month from August to September as I have been following their social media. I'm pretty sure the DOGS hype played a big role in that. 
image.png.65f5ee9fc3833bf54263b894fc5c7b0b.png

As I think, the increased visibility generated from these events can have a positive impact on the broader crypto ecosystem. Exchanges like this, are capitalizing on this increased interest and it can act as gateways for new users, simplifying the onboarding process and expanding the reach of crypto.

Don't you guys think the same that this is good for the crypto industry like an exchange is creating a path for users to onboard in crypto?

Edited by Ridwan