How Involved Women Can Be in Crypto/Blockchain.

You know how sometimes, when you're simply surfing the web in search of the next big thing in cryptocurrency, you find yourself completely engrossed in what's going on or how someone manages to really earn a sizable quantity of money by trading, gambling, or winning a lottery?

We may not be aware of this quiet fact, but as I was painting this image, we could have had a mental image of a guy. This indicates that we have sometimes subconsciously associated blockchain technology and cryptocurrency with males. The term "blockchain developer" conjures up images of a guy. However, from what I've just observed, there are women out there, and I think they're doing well. Some of them are in this forum; if they can take part in events like Blockchain4Her, which has $10 million to support diversity and women's involvement in blockchain, and meet powerful women in the industry like Gracy Chen Bitget's CEO, Yevheniia Broshevan, and others, it will help raise their profiles and voices and ensure that there are more women leading careers in this field.

Now that I've made this statement, I want to thank everyone who is working in this field and ask: Who is your favourite female leader in the cryptocurrency industry and why do you think she is an inspiration?