How We Missed Top Cryptos and How We Could Have Made More

Over the years, I am impressed by the growth we have seen with the leading cryptocurrencies, the likes of Ether, Solana and memes like Pepe, wif and Toncoin.

If I am given the power to go back in time, I'd have stacked up more Eth and Btc, and those coins that made the internet go wild, I mean look at their marketcap and how much they're now valued. And now it makes sense to me why people are passionate about getting these tokens from those aidrops, spin wheel, staking and all and wouldn't it make sense to conclude that why the so called "sh*t" coins are thriving even though their use is vague is to get back what they missed in the top performing coins?

You got me man, only if we could go back in time and stack up on those coins, nowadays you don't really know which will do well because of the multitude of coins being released daily nowadays I mainly monitor the fast growing and community-driven Coins on sites like https://cryptogugu.com and the likes and cross my fingers for a 1000X.