What Do You Do?

• TGF Premium

Can any of your non-trading buddies or loved ones paint a clear picture of what you do for a living?

I've got friends who've been with me through my entire trading journey... but if they were asked to explain it, they'd probably draw a blank.

Doesn't make them bad friends.

But when I mention I'm off to get my trades on, they look at me like I just sprouted a couple of new heads.

Might as well tell them I'm jetting off to negotiate with aliens in a Black Hole.

And how this whole trading thing keeps me happy in my fancy lifestyle is basically a mystery to them.

Could be magic, who knows! And that's alright.

Every decision - it all boils down to us - the buck stops with you.

When we succeed... oooh, it's delicious.

And when we 'fail', we roll up our sleeves... and come back swinging the next day with fresh enthusiasm to learn from our 'failures' and get back on top.

We're a misunderstood bunch, often raising eyebrows among friends and family... because we rock the boat.

Most of this terrifies regular folks. Our radical self-responsibility seems risky and downright crazy.

Why take these risks? No 'for-sure' paycheck, tons of introspective thinking, and hard work.

So why do we do it?

Well, because it's the most exhilarating way to live. Every day in trading gives you back your choices.

In your world, you're the driving force. It's a big responsibility, no doubt... but you can always quit and go back to working for someone else. Maybe.

Most of us, after living the trading lifestyle for a while, are basically unemployable.

We're too independent. Too allergic to nonsense. Too wise about how the world really ticks to accept a role that's meek or ineffective.

So, why not savor the adventure you're living? No matter where you stand in the trading game, if you've been tuning in to my rants and tales, you've got the trader's spirit in your veins.

If not, you'd have hit 'unsubscribe' ages ago.

Because what I talk about in these messages probably sounds like wild, out-there dreams to most folks. But, you know it in your heart that this is the world where you want to play.

Author: Louise Bedford

Profits from free accurate cryptos signals: https://www.predictmag.com/