The never ending innovation of the crypto x AI sector

While I was searching for new AI token I saw one interesting one that's focused on making smart vehicle assistants. When I first saw it, the first thing that came to my mind was "Electric vehicles". While no real car gay will be a fan of electric motors but that doesn't mean it's not a smart investment considering how the world is going so of course I kept reading about it.

The project has a specialized AI capability similar to large language models, and the project also extends its functionality to control something called "Internet of Things (IoT) devices". In short, the project is quite interesting to read about, especially since they're launching a token. While the goal does seem a bit far-fetched to me, it will be impressive if they manage to pull it off.

What do you guys think about this project and similar AI projects in general? Also, I'd like it if someone could better explain that "Internet of Things" term. Tq https://coinmarketcap.com/community/post/338321302