Do you still have a fondness for Telegram games? 

I must admit, I was skeptical when I first heard about playing games on Telegram, but now it's a reality! It's amazing how far we've come. Who knows, maybe next year we'll be living on Mars! Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

Lately, I've been exploring new projects, and as an airdrop enthusiast, I'm eager to engage with as many as possible. One project that caught my attention is OGC Mining Community, a Telegram-based gaming platform that rewards users with tokens for playing games and completing tasks. With its listing on Bitget, I expect it to gain even more traction. Are you still enjoying Telegram games? Which ones are you currently exploring

• Like 3

Few weeks ago, some people were saying this project will not list. Patience is one of greatest tools you need to make it big in this space. 90% of supply has been mined only 10% remaining
100% supply to community. Giga bullish 

It's no surprise to find the project on Bitget premarket because of its solid foundation. They raised a significant amount of money, and the project team is ready to work on it."

• TGF Premium
On 7/24/2024 at 9:01 AM, Smilezcryt said:

I must admit, I was skeptical when I first heard about playing games on Telegram, but now it's a reality! It's amazing how far we've come. Who knows, maybe next year we'll be living on Mars! Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

Lately, I've been exploring new projects, and as an airdrop enthusiast, I'm eager to engage with as many as possible. One project that caught my attention is OGC Mining Community, a Telegram-based gaming platform that rewards users with tokens for playing games and completing tasks. With its listing on Bitget, I expect it to gain even more traction. Are you still enjoying Telegram games? Which ones are you currently exploring

Axie Infinity, Farcana, and MafiaFoot are likely some of the popular play-to-earn games available, allowing players to raise, battle, and breed fantasy creatures. Hosting these games on Telegram provides more users with the chance to participate.

I recently discovered the OCG you mentioned. Checking out Bitget Pre-Market, it appears to be in its early stages, making it a great time to get involved before it gains widespread exposure.

I agree. Telegram games can be tricky but once you spot a legit one, it's a goldmine. OGC is a famous one and the prices on the pre-market looks promising. Now could be a good time to buy at discounted prices before the listing.