AVail is looking to Replace Polygon Network

Was on a long Position trading Polygon and i was on the look out for where news will take my trade to and encountered a project that's a polygon new version called Avail, while researching the technology i found out that Avail is a modular blockchain that aims to address some of the challenges faced by traditional blockchains.

Their focus seems to be on building a platform that supports trust-minimized applications and sovereign roll-ups. This could potentially improve scalability and security for blockchain-based applications.

One aspect that caught my attention is their Unification Layer, which consists of three parts: Avail DA, Nexus, and Fusion. These components appear to target issues like scalability, interoperability, and security within the Web3 space. and i can see many cex listing including Bitget and Bybit 

Overall, Avail seems like a novel approach to blockchain technology, but it's still early days for the project. what's your opinion about the Upcoming TGE ?