Which coins do you trade most often as a token analyst?

megamind

I make every effort to occasionally alter my trading approach to concentrate on a specific niche and reorganize to find what is effective for the given season.

Memecoins are a type of currency that may be further divided into Solana, ETH, and BSC tokens according to their build.

If we have been observant lately, we will have seen a surge in the value of Sol memecoins in the meme world. In addition, exchange tokens are included in the scope of things, and interestingly, they own $68 billion, or 3.2% of the total value of the cryptocurrency market. We now know which tokens performed well thanks to token insight, including $BGB and $MX.

Tokens can be grouped according to the niches to which they belong, which, in my opinion, provides an answer to the question "what coin should I trade at the particular moment in time" by helping to sort through noise and identify the areas on which the entire market is focused. How are you going about doing yours?

Source; https://www.google.com/amp/s/tokeninsight.com/en/research/reports/crypto-exchange-report-q2-2024%3foutputType=amp