meme on solana keep gettting big day by day

When will i get my next x100 Gem on Solana chain? This is getting overwhelming day by day how people make huge bucks from meme. I saw a chad flip 1 SOL to 50 SOL in just 2 days just by trading meme and i used the strategy the person shared by catching them early on Pumpfun before they moved to raydium and i found one which i'm looking to invest in. LandWolf is a meme coin closely associated with Pepe the Frog, aiming to unite fans of Pepe with the broader crypto community. The project's playful and degenerate-friendly spirit generated massive hype, positioning LANDWOLF for potential dominance as the biggest meme coin on Solana. with the hype it's getting on X. saw it listing on Bitget cex on 19 July 2024 and i'm already holding some hoping to get x5 at least. 

what's your opinion on this project and solana meme in general ?

I am an avid trader and enthusiast of meme coins. However, to be honest, if you are not ready to dedicate a lot of time and invest money that you can afford to lose, trading meme coins won't yield significant results. That's why I focus on meme coins that have been listed on centralized exchanges (CEXs), like the one you mentioned. Specifically, I trust Bitget-listed memes because even among CEXs, some are prone to pump and dump schemes.
GoodLuck with your find

I see what you mean - every day, I witness people making incredible profits from meme flips. I'm patiently waiting for my own opportunity to turn 2 SOL into 100 SOL. Until then, I'm focusing on gradual growth. On a side note, I explored Landwolf's community today and was impressed by its vibrancy.

A lot of people say luck... I don't believe too much in PURE luck. A lot of it is timing and cost basis. Get a lot for a little and HODL, but on things like WEN, which is attached by name the Jupiter, go up, you can usually expect its correlation to be with or close to sentiment value. And if you get good at reading the sentiment, memecoins are just like the rest of crypto. Community consensus and trade volume.