WazirX suspends withdrawal after hack

WazirX got hacked and they even confirmed it yesterday, damn that's scary. I have an account there but I haven't used it in a long time and I have no cash or anything there phew. I hope you guys reading this weren't affected by the hack either or hopefully don't use them
This is just like a reminder of how strong hackers are in this crypto space and if you use a CEX that doesn't have top notch security you might just fall for them. I heard some of these hackers are backed by big countries like North Korea looking for funds to finance military research even though I don't know if it's true Seems they even suspended INR withdrawals, even in India that barely has a lot of options left to use. I'm guessing they are all looking for new exchanges now and they'll probably move towards CEXs like Bybit or BItget (which impressively have not had any history of an hack up until date and they are even in talks with the Indian government to get a license to operate fully)
Anyone here affected by the hack? Are WazirX making efforts to reimburse the affected?