Why should a project own its blockchain?

Hey guys... I think the crypto space is smiling better since BTC printing green candles and it's definitely feels better for most believers.

If there is a trend worth noting it has to be the rise of TON and all the GameFi on it's blockchain.

I'm kinda curious to know what advantages a projects get when they own their own custom blockchain. The likes of Solana, TON, Ethereum, OMax, Polygon etc... are good examples and I believe the financial incentives alone will probably not be the only criteria.

I saw Newer chains like OMax which actually was the reason of my recent curiosity... They will be listing no Tier-1 CEX as early as tomorrow and they are a project to watch I believe! 

I would like to learn more from your expertise guys about advantages of launching own blockchain in the crypto space... Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I believe it's a welcome development, as more chains just means there'd be a lot more platforms for newer projects to build on. 

Personally, as long as we are able to get a lot more quality projects I'm good. Just imagine projects like Counter fire were not able to find a good chain to build on, we probaly would not get the impressive game we have, or even the earning opportunities that the first 1000 people who participated in the pre deposit event on Bitget, were able to get. 

1280X1280 (33).png