Could Pixelverse Crypto Gaming Disrupt Telegram?

• TGF Premium

In the past, not having a high-performance gaming PC with sufficient storage and memory would have prevented many people from gaming. The amount of RAM in a system can significantly affect gaming performance, with enthusiasts usually needing at least 8GB for decent results, and even better outcomes with 12GB or more.

However, the emergence of crypto gaming and platforms like Telegram has transformed the gaming industry. Pixelverse, for instance, is a game on Telegram that runs on the TON blockchain and has a large and devoted community. Instead of worrying about slow computers or lag, the challenge now is whether a single Telegram community can handle the influx of Pixelverse users, with over 20 TG groups already at full capacity.

Pixelverse effectively leverages Telegram and the secure TON infrastructure to offer a smooth and immersive gaming experience. Nevertheless, there are concerns about how this could impact the crypto market, especially with a large community eagerly awaiting an airdrop of Pixelverse tokens that some exchanges like Bitget plan to list.

Ultimately, is Telegram actively driving the mainstream adoption of crypto, or are there alternative views to consider on this topic?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, if you had told me a year ago that I’d be able to play a full game on Telegram, I wouldn’t have believed you. But now, with games like Pixelverse, that impossibility has become a reality. I played the game myself and didn’t get any drops, which was frustrating, I won’t lie. But since I’ve been involved in airdrops for a while, I’m a bit used to the disappointment. What I will say is that Telegram games are driving crypto adoption. A lot of my friends have joined the crypto world through these games.

The bigger picture here is the rise of Telegram crypto games.  They're a new trend, and like any new frontier in crypto, there are security and regulation concerns.  However, they also offer a potentially fun and engaging way to learn about and potentially earn crypto. 
The earnings from Telegram games are usually pretty small, but it can add up if you're consistent. I played Notcoin for a while last year and made a decent amount, but it took a lot of time and effort. Pixelverse game can be fun for casual gamers! The game is pretty addictive. The Telegram community is pretty active too.