Reflecting on BGB's Strong Performance in 2024?

Macjaja64

I’ve been keeping a close eye on BGB, and let me tell you, it’s been a standout performer this year. According to Forbes and Odaily, BGB ranked among the top 10 cryptocurrencies with a market cap over $1 billion that outperformed Bitcoin in the first half of 2024.

BGB started the year with a market cap of $810,880,000 and peaked at $2,003,120,000—a whopping 147% increase! The price of BGB mirrored this growth, kicking off at $0.5792 and peaking at $1.431, now hovering above $1.064.

To put this into perspective, BGB’s growth of 100% far outstrips Bitcoin’s 48% increase this year. This tells me that as Bitget continues to expand and develop its ecosystem, there’s serious potential for BGB in the second half of the year.

In the list of best-performing cryptocurrencies with a market cap over $1 billion, BGB stands out with a 100% increase, alongside names like Dogwifhat, Pepe, and Arweave. This isn’t just a fluke—BGB’s growth is directly tied to the platform’s success. Bitget’s continuous expansion means that all crypto enthusiasts should be paying attention to BGB.

While Dogwifhat and Floki might sound like the latest additions to your neighbor’s pet collection, BGB is proving it’s not just a regular token ..

Could it hit $2 before the year runs out ? Who know🤷‍♀️

IMG_7720.jpeg

Going through your explanation reminds me of BNB token. This was how it all started and gradually became the most used exchange token today, I won't be surprised if I see this BGB having its own ecosystem in future because for it to have been able to maintain this growth means there is massive planning and input for it and I do hope other exchange tokens are like it for real.