Are Crypto Meetups Worth The While?

Hey guys... The crypto community is one place you can easily make online friends and share ideas and I have made quite a few myself since I began my journey... It goes without saying that, networking is an asset.

As an introvert, I kinda like being behind the scene and having less human interaction but even so I tend to talk alot about specific topics like crypto even if I am talking to someone I met for the first time. Probably it has to do with the fact that not so many people have an idea about it around me.

I recently saw this Bitget meetup event where people could meet and network. I haven't been to one actually but I'm contemplating... Here are the details 

Event Details:  

Topic: Connecting Balkans and Web3

Date 📅 July 12, 2024

Time 17:30 - 21:00

Location 📍 Akvarij, Ulica Radmile Matejčić 5, Rijeka

Perks

1. Open up for the opportunities to gain alpha, potential collaborations, etc.

2. Exclusive merchandise

Have you being to one?

Meetups are really great way to build connections, relationships and knowledge. I have been to one and it was exciting. Met a lot of crypto influencers there and even became friends with some of them. 

So if I have a chance to join this BItget’s meet up I would. But unfortunately I can’t, I’m far away from the events location.