How one be crypto campus ambassador by collaborating?

I have seen some of the companies doing a program that gives an opportunity to earn while studying and gain valuable experience for future crypto careers. Recently Bitget is doing a program for Africans. I'm thinking of joining, but I wanna know y'all experience. If you had worked under any company.

Also, to give you an example, there was XPRL campus ambassador in 2023, that had some good perks like education, swags and career acceleration for users who have joined as ambassadors. And now there comes another one, where Bitget also runs a similar ongoing program specifically for Africans from regions like Nigeria, Kenya, and more. Anyone interested can apply now by filling out the application form.

Of course, being an ambassador would probably involve some work promoting the company on campus, so you gotta weigh the pros and cons. But it could be a fun way to get involved in crypto space and meet other crypto enthusiasts.

Anyone else out there looking into these programs? What's your experience with it?