Croatia, Are you ready to take on the power of crypto?

Gear up, Croatian crypto enthusiasts! Bitget is hosting a Builders Meetup in Rijeka on July 12th, 2024, and you won't want to miss it. 

This meetup is your chance to dive deep into the latest trends in DeFi and explore the exciting world of blockchain applications. Network with industry leaders, expand your crypto circle, and be part of the movement connecting the Balkans with Web3.

Here's why you should be there to Uncover the future by Learning about cutting-edge advancements in DeFi and blockchain technology from expert talks. Connect with the best in a Network with industry leaders and fellow crypto enthusiasts, fostering valuable connections. Shape the future by being part of the conversation shaping the future of cryptocurrency in Croatia and the Balkans.

Whether you're a seasoned crypto pro or just starting your journey, this event offers something for everyone. Don't miss this chance to be part of the innovation and collaboration happening in Rijeka's vibrant tech scene.

Register now and secure your spot! (https://lu.ma/y0k4m01c)

I believe these events are great opportunities to network and meet the industry's best. I'd love to attend, but unfortunately, I'm not close to the location. However, I'll share the link with my online friends near Rijeka. I've noticed that Bitget  Occasionally hosts events like this, and they're really making waves in the industry.

Is it just me, or do people always host events in July and August? NGL, this sounds really amazing. I love DeFi and web3 meetup talks. I know it will be huge. Sadly, I won't be there, but I hope they will host one for African Bitgetters soon. I will share the news across my social media. Hopefully, I will reach the right audience.